Uploaded and Last updated:___________________
These Safety Tips provides you information to keep and maintain safety while you use ALAP mobile/handheld device application and website i.e. ____________________ (collectively, the "Platform") which is made, managed and owned by/on behalf of Enterprise software Private Limited ), a private limited company incorporated under the provisions of Companies Act,2013 having its registered office at ___________________________________. This document of Safety Tips is only illustrative in nature and not exhaustive kind of tips. You may in your own wisdom and discretion use the Platform to ensure the privacy and safety at all the times.
- How do I manage my privacy on ALAP?
- If someone is sharing photos or videos that make you uncomfortable, you can unfollow or block them. You can also report something that you feel violates our Community Guidelines right from the app.
- Make sure you know whether your account is public or private. When you set your posts to private, anyone who wants to see your posts, followers or following list will have to send you a follow request first.
- If someone is bullying you, reach out to a trusted family member or trusted person or our Grievance Office for help. You can also remove a comment from a photo you've shared and report bullying and harassment through the Help Center.
- Make sure you're comfortable letting the photos and videos you share represent who you are to a wide audience, such as your parents, teachers or employers.
- Never agree to do something or share anything that makes you uncomfortable.
- Reporting harassment or bullying on ALAP:
- If an account is established with the intent of bullying or harassing another person or if a photo or comment is intended to bully or harass someone, please report it. You can also learn what to do if you think someone is pretending to be you or someone else on ALAP.
- Once you've reported the abuse, consider blocking the person.
- Abuse, Self-Injury or Suicide:
- ALAP do not permit content that exhibits suicide or such tendencies, triggers self-injury and harm or encourages participation in dangerous activities. Posting any content that relates to physical, mental, sexual, or psychological maltreatment, neglect or abuse of any person, be it that of a child or an adult, is strictly condemned. Content showcasing self-harm, glorifying self injury or suicide or even stating instructions on how to commit self-harm through any means is not allowed. Further, content that identifies, tags, attacks and negatively targets or makes fun of victims and survivors of psychological/physical maltreatment, abuse, self-injury or domestic abuse or any other form of violence is prohibited. You shall and at all times ensure that you are not prey to such activities and report to your family members or trusted resources.
- ALAP allows content that intends to provide support, aid and relief to those undergoing such serious issues. We also allow users to share their experiences which may provide coping mechanisms for those who need help, subject to the intent of posting such content.
- Help Center/Greivance Officer:
If you have any queries/grievances/complaint/seek to draw attention to any user's activitiy on platform injuriying you in any manner whatsoevr, you shall write to:
Name of Grievance officer:____________