Uploaded, Last updated on and effective from: 22.08.2021
This website i.e. indivdo.com ("this Site") and or mobile/tablet/personal handheld or such other device application software, by whatever name called i.e. Indivdo ("Software"), being hereinafter conjointly and cumulatively referred to as "The Web Platform" is owned/licensed to, controlled and operated by Smartintelectual(‘Indivdo/ We/ Us/Our'') and or by its affiliates acting for and on its behalf. Indivdo recognize and appreciate your concern towards having knowledge and information about the data, information and contents being personally and willingly shared by you and or made available with us for the availment of the services from Indivdo under the trademark of Smartintelectual or even for beneficial advantage of your minor. This web page/ section on the Web Platform alongwith the Terms of Service, Disclaimers, Community Guidelines and other policies is and shall inform you about our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of all your Personal Information, data, contents, etc that Indivdo receive from users of the Site and or software.
Indivdo use your Personal Information inter alia for providing and effectively rendering the facilities and or service/products alongwith the facilities being provided by the third parties via this website and software and/or for improving the Site/software.
- Information and Log Data Collection, Utilization and Control:
- The information received, procured and availed from you by Indivdo may help us continually improve your site and or software usage and service experience and allows us to provide contents, videos, facilities, features, tutorials that most likely meet your needs. Indivdo may use your information to assist operators in handling software/site, render services by/through third parties, process payments, communicate with you about improvements in services and promotional offers, marketing activities, update our records and generally maintain your information with third party facilities providers like, network service providers, intermediaries, personnel indivdo (if any), display content such as indivdo and services that might be of interest to you. Indivdo shall also use your Personal Identifiable Information together with other Personally Non-Identifiable Information to help us better understand our users and to improve the content and functionality of our Site and Software. The information Indivdo learn from you helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at our Platform. Indivdo do not voluntarily make this information available to third parties for any other purpose, except as set out herein. Indivdo also use this information to improve our site and or software, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our site and or software or beach of any of the terms and conditions of the usage of the Web Platform and enable third parties to carry out technical, analytical or other functions on our behalf. Indivdo may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device/handheld devices/laptops, including a unique identifier for your device. Indivdo may use this information for our internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as services offered by the facilities provider in your vicinity, advertising, optimized search results, and other personalized content according to age, interests, identical / similar services and so on. Indivdo may receive information about you from other sources and add it to our database/account information.
- Indivdo may further use your personal information to determine your general geographic location, provide localized services/features, provide you with customized and personalized recommendations, determine your Internet service provider, and help us quickly and efficiently respond to inquiries and requests and enforcing our terms and communicate with you concerning our service either by email, push notifications, text messaging ,and or online messaging channels, so that we can send you details about new features and content available on the Platform, special offers, promotional announcements, surveys, and to assist you with operational requests such as password reset requests.
- Indivdo collects information that your browser sends whenever you visit/access/use (with its grammatical variations and cognate expressions) our Site and or software (“Log Data”). It is notified to you that the data is being collected for the use and purposes of enhancing and increasing the quality, features, efficiency, effectiveness and all such other allied purposes of rendering the Services by and or on behalf of / through the platform of Indivdo. The Indivdo is and shall be using the data received by virtue and operation of the use and interaction by person/s with our website and software and such privilege to use the data is and shall be authorised and contractually accepted by virtue of this clause and simultaneously upon you having subscribed/confirmed to the terms of these presents.
- This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site and or software that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, Indivdo may use third party services such as Google Analytics and/ or other such services to collect, monitor and analyze such information.
Indivdo may use your Personal Information to contact/connect you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information as the case may be required in the course of rendering the services by the Indivdo or its affiliates availing/rendering the services through the Indivdo.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data may be in alphanumeric identifiers, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are data files that are transferred and transmitted/ sent to your browser from a website and software and stored on your computer’s hard drive in order to provide you a unique personalized experience and touch.
- Indivdo use the above referred “cookies” to collect all your information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions/ access some contents and information's of our Site and or software.
- Sharing of Your Data and Information:
- Indivdo may be required to share the aforesaid data/information with Government Authorities and Agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and unequivocally consent in favour of Indivdo to disclose your information, if so required, under applicable law.
- Indivdo may share personal information to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Platform, Indivdo or its users or the public as required or permitted by law or with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this Policy. Any portion of the Information containing personal data relating to minors provided by you shall be deemed to be given with the consent of the minor's legal guardian and such consent is deemed to be provided by you through your registration with us.
- Time-Interval of Storing Personal Information:
Indivdo is and shall in its sole discretion retain your personal information/ data during entire period of your usage of services of Indivdo and period of 0.1 Years thereafter. Indivdo in its discretion may alter the aforesaid personal information/ data retention period in order to comply with the statutory/ legal requirements and or its commercial arrangements.
The security of your Personal and Sensitive Information is cardinal and important to us and therefore subject to the terms hereof Indivdo do maintain the maximum and optimum safeguards/measures to protect the data but notwithstanding the aforesaid no method of sharing/ giving the data, information or transmission thereof over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. While Indivdo strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal and Sensitive Information may be through means of using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which encrypts information you share/provide/input during transmission in addition to adhering and following recognized IT Security Guidelines and Policies, Indivdo cannot guarantee its absolute security in view of the nature and means of storage and usage of data and it’s integrated privity with the Information Technology. However it is important for you to protect your Login Id, password, credentials (if any) against unauthorized access to your login user id and or password and to your computer/mobile device. If you believe your account has been abused or hacked, please contact us by sending us an email to our Grievance Officer as mentioned hereinbelow.
- Use of this site and software is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use this site and software only with the involvement, guidance and direction of your parent or guardian, at your or such guardian's / parent's own risks and costs.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
In the event of any dispute arising between the parties with respect to this Agreement, the same shall be referred to the Sole Arbitrator appointed by Indivdo and the arbitration shall be in accordance with Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996. The language of arbitration proceeding shall be English. The seat and place of arbitration shall be ______________________and the decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both parties herein. The costs of the arbitration proceedings are and shall be borne equally by you and Indivdo. This contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Vadodara, Gujarat, India and shall be governed by the Indian laws.
- Details of Grievance Officer:
Name of Grievance officer: Ramarao K
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact details: 98497 61362
Address: BRC hemadurga Shiva Hills, Block A 106,Puppalaguda,500089, Hyderabad, Telangana